Sunday, January 17, 2010

Off to Japan

I am heading off to Japan in a few weeks and preparations have begun in earnest.

I have the Lonely Planet Tokyo Guide downloaded onto my iPhone, I've been searching through numerous Tokyo map iPhone apps looking for the perfect map (there are some in the Lonely Planet guide but they are limited to places contained in the guide and you can't add in your own).

I have purchased the "How Much Fabric Reference Cards" from GwenHug to aid me in my fabric purchasing decisions.

I have been through all of Asking for Trouble's "Tokyo Shopping Guide" posts.

I am also thinking of purchasing the "Little Tokyo Shops Zine" from signsaysopen's Etsy Store.

If anyone else has any useful apps or guides that they can recommend I would love to hear about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment